Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: I Received My Wcc Initial Award but Do Not Understand It

thank you and yes, i do not know what to do but i can not tolerate a liar. if attorney lies about something small then its time to move..i dont email or call everyday with questions. i just respond as they tell me stuff, it just so happen i found out they lied..maybe it was a oversight on their part or whatever..but dont lie to me. it's bad enough i have to wait weeks on approvals and dealing with a liar is not gonna happen. with new attorney, i dont expect a solution on a year issue but i expect a plan of attack. not someone who waits 3 months and then request my files..lmao..i'll update in a month to let you all know where i'm at.

well i gotta ride it out with old attorney and it turns out they didn't lie..they just idiots( too much to explain).When I get good news I'll update.

And I call myself an idiot because I sent in an email to let em know I did not need them but it never went..saved as draft..but I saw it as a sign and will ride it out with IDIOTS and see how it goes since they seem to be moving now..plus I did my research and another attorney would have to split the pot for work done..I doubt they did any but I am not an attorney.

So yea..I'm injuried..In pain but who cares..and I'm part of the idiot club..

well i gotta ride it out with old attorney and it turns out they didn't lie..they just idiots( too much to explain).When I get good news I'll update.

mingalaba97
    Tony
    I think that because wayn failed to state that his injury occurred a year ago, you think his case is going smoothly.
    That's not true, I thought his case was going smooth to begin with because he said:
    "I was hurt at work and it was not contested but I received an award that that stated in the top right :compensation deferred and average weekly wage award.
    It says I was hurt in the course of employment and my average weekly claim which is over 3k a week is held up "

As this thread progressed he's adding and changing facts with each response - now he's saying his case is a train wreck - I now have no opinion, I'm totally confused.

Here is my input.

Get a lawyer JUST so that the other side will think twice before screwing you. BUT you be your own advocate.

The moment the lawyer creates problem for you, in my case, he wants more PD out of non existent injury form concussion, dump him and get another one. Yes, it is not that difficult to get a second one.
    So what happens when you're not happy with the second one?

I can tell you right now, no lawyer will take a case after a claimant fired two lawyers previously on top of the fact comp cases aren't that lucrative - most lawyers won't take a case where they have to split fees.
    I have no idea of where you think it's not that difficult to find a lawyer - that hasn't been the experience of the members who've been complaining for years they can't find a lawyer even initially, let alone a second or third time.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - they may not be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

hmmm, not good with quotes and yes I see both points so I will close it up in a nut shell because my case is complicated.

The attorney (idiot) I still have is the one I always had. They told me a week in they were calling adjuster/ ic attorney to get things rolling. I got worried around the 2 month mark of having them and nothing as far as the treatment by doc approved or denied. I think this was around the time I sent Tony a private message. Anyways, I kept going along with attorney and what they were saying until I caught them double talking as in the things they were saying made no sense (KEEP IN MIND MONTHS WENT BY).

I complained on forum and went back and forth will forum updates before I decided to talk to a attorney on the side.

Out of that conversation I went to ask my attorney some questions and after I got my answers, I took it upon myself to get all the information they said they did not have and supply them with it. Two days later they told me they called and left a message with adjuster and attorney. Also informed me (which I already knew) that the previous attorney and adjuster were not on my claim anymore and he thinks that is the reason he was not getting any answers back.

All in all I have to say I truly understand why people say every work case is not the same even though they appear the same. I'm at this point because I listened and never asked or really followed up on what I was told at first. I'm in a situation that is slow and unless someone is calling or following up aggresively; things fall in the cracks and (if you like me) you b&&ching about the lack of movement on your claim.

I've read multiple claims on this site and when most people don't understand what the author saying, they call bluff or something..I wish it was that easy to just put all your bizz on here but I know IC be trolling..I mean they do hire guys to follow you..But lets all chill on my case for now until I get a update..Yea, you might not understand the facts but story telling on a site does nothing for my injury.

Tony: I'll hit you on a private.

Thank you all for the feed back. Just in a complicated spot but this will be my last post in regards to Maryland forum because my case is in another state (I prefer to let it go as it goes and just read others comments). Just too much to list without sounding like I make it up as it goes but thank you all for advise or just stopping in to read or wish me luck.