Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2016

    Default From Hawaii Moving to Nevada with Workers Comp Case

    Question Hawaii Worker Comp Case but Will Move to Different State

    Hi, i am injured in line of work and receive a workers comp benefits for almost 1 yr now and now dealing with worker compensation case, now the problem is my family have move to different state (Las Vegas). I had talk to my atorney and said to find a doctor there but from what i heared is that its hard to find one that will accept hawaii medical fee schedule, Now i dont know if im going to move with them or stay here in Hawaii,

    Thank you, any advise or information is great!

    And if anyone knows a doctor in Las Vegas, Please let me know, thanks again!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 1971

    Default Re: From Hawaii Moving to Nevada with Workers Comp Case

    It's never wise to move while you have an open claim, you're asking for problems.
    Contact the carrier and ask for a list of doctors in the Vegas area that will accept claims from Hawaii, it may be a lost cause.

    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2016, 09:41 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 02:41 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 02:53 PM
  4. Moving to a New State With an Open Workers Comp Case
    By just smurfy in forum Illinois
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 08:31 PM
  5. Moving from California to Nevada.need Help?
    By donnyd in forum California
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 07:05 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer