Default New Updated PPD Rating Charts for Oklahoma

Supreme Court ruled new changes as of June 2016. Question?....where would a current updated version of these charts be located? Ok gov website only shows a new version with an ending date of January 31, 2015.

Default Re: New Updated PPD Rating Charts for Oklahoma

Quote Quoting OklahomaWrangler View Post
    Supreme Court ruled new changes as of June 2016. Question?....where would a current updated version of these charts be located? Ok gov website only shows a new version with an ending date of January 31, 2015.
    Where did you get this info?
    I'm not aware of any changes in 2016 - if there are, they would be minimal and probably wouldn't make much difference in the rates.
    This is a question you should ask your lawyer, he would know of any updates in your state.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Default Re: New Updated PPD Rating Charts for Oklahoma

Oh yes this information came straight from my attorneys legal assistant. I was told before the supreme Court settled June that my lawyers office was holding all their WC cases until the new law/ruling came out then (June). They were hoping to get better settlements & results for all their WC clients. But I called about this subject first thing in July, (since I had not been told the actual date in June) & my legal assistant said, "sorry but the judge did not rule n favor of injured workers, they ruled more for WC insurance companies & employers. Supposedly stating that they had been paying entirely to much to injured workers and they couldn't be expected to continue at that rate because they would be bankrupt. Legal assistant also continued to tell this ruling was a shame & will have to apologize for any unfair settlements or treatment from workers compensation from here on out & that eventually in the future workers compensation would be obsolete from any place of work unless a particular employer still wanted to participate and keep this benefit around for there employee. I promise you this information came from a law firm in Oklahoma that has many staff and many cases. So I see no reason for them to have lied to me. They can tell me more about laws and regulations than they can tell me what to expect next with my case. So that's one thing I know for certain. I don't state that to remain my attorney, I'm just telling the truth. Maybe they r just to busy to keep up with each case so they have a routine of being vague on an individuals case, so they aren't bombarded with questions anymore than they already are.