Default Employer Not Accepting Revised Work Release Date

Went to their doctor on the 28th. He said he was ready to release me. I said I have therapy 29th and 30th. He said he would release me the 3rd. I got home and the paper work showed wrong date of 28th. I notified my employer by email and called and emailed the doctor's office. Employer said must report within 48 hours of release. Went back to work the 30th despite pain. Received phone call from doctor's office the 3rd that the revised work status report with the correct date had been FAXed to case manager. Received email from employer on 3rd that no new status report was forth coming. I contacted doctor's office and received a copy of the revised work status. Sent email with information to employer. Employer says, "was there a medical reason." I say, "Need to ask doctor." Employer refused to accept revised work status date. Do I have legal issues?

Default Re: Employer Not Accepting Revised Work Release Date

I contacted doctor's office and received a copy of the revised work status. Sent email with information to employer. Employer says, "was there a medical reason." I say, "Need to ask doctor." Employer refused to accept revised work status date. Do I have legal issues?
    The doctor keeps the employer and carrier updated, they know your status - they're playing games.
    Don't mess with it, consult and retain a lawyer before you proceed further, let him deal with the clowns.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - they may not be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.