Default Corruption at the Highest Level of State Govt

West Virginia Workers Compensation Laws Violate injured workers rights.Injured workers and their families face cruel and inhumane decisions imposed on them from the Office of Judges to the Board of Review and even including the West Virginia Supreme Court.Due to the failure of our State Government to perform their duties and be accountable for their actions.I and many other hard working West Virgians have seen first hand the devastation caused by the lack of Professionalism .In an all out war against the legitimate injured worker our government continues to punish all injured workers and their families for the sake of bringing industry to the State.Keep it up elected officials and you will continue to have an absurd deficet.No more workers to fill the jobs that pay your absurd salaries then it will be you grabbing a shovel trying to feed your families.Goodbye West Virginia.Love the people .Hate the Corruption.I would like to thank those making these decisions for loosening my family ,friends ,faith in the Judical and Medical Community.

Default Re: Corruption at the Highest Level of State Govt

Quote Quoting Anthony Napier View Post
    West Virginia Workers Compensation Laws Violate injured workers rights.Injured workers and their families face cruel and inhumane decisions imposed on them from the Office of Judges to the Board of Review and even including the West Virginia Supreme Court.Due to the failure of our State Government to perform their duties and be accountable for their actions.I and many other hard working West Virgians have seen first hand the devastation caused by the lack of Professionalism .In an all out war against the legitimate injured worker our government continues to punish all injured workers and their families for the sake of bringing industry to the State.Keep it up elected officials and you will continue to have an absurd deficet.No more workers to fill the jobs that pay your absurd salaries then it will be you grabbing a shovel trying to feed your families.Goodbye West Virginia.Love the people .Hate the Corruption.I would like to thank those making these decisions for loosening my family ,friends ,faith in the Judical and Medical Community.
    I moved to WV a year ago from CO for an oil job. I am on WC right now. Who are the corrupt officials? I will have to deal with them on my case unless new ones were elected.

Thanks