Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016

    Default How Do I Get Vocational Rehabilitation to Pay for School

    How do I get vocational rehabilitation to pay for school? I have a conciliation hearing coming up soon and once they are paying workman comp benefits I will be able to go to vocational rehabilitation. I really need training for a new Job because I can no longer do the job I was previously doing when I was injured. I don't want to screw up my appointment with vocational rehab so I'm wondering what do I need to do to get them to pay for school? Thank you for any advice you are willing to help me with!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    831 East Morehead St., Ste 355, Charlotte, NC 28202

    Default Re: How Do I Get Vocational Rehabilitation to Pay for School

    You personally probably will not be able to get it done. A good lawyer may be able to get it done for you.
    The North Carolina Court of Appeals has held that "In contested Workers' Compensation cases today, access to competent legal counsel is a virtual necessity." Church v. Baxter Travenol Labs, Inc., and American Motorists Insurance Company, 104 N.C. App. 411, 416 (1991).

    Bob Bollinger, Attorney and Board Certified Specialist in NC Workers' Compensation Law

Similar Threads

  1. Vocational School Resignation
    By vilhelm in forum New York
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 07:51 AM
  2. Vocational Rehabilitation
    By PrometheusATL in forum Georgia
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:45 AM
  3. Vocational Rehabilitation
    By grammie2003 in forum Vermont
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 11:06 AM
  4. Vocational Rehabilitation
    By fordpowerstroke in forum California
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 10:40 PM
  5. Vocational Rehabilitation
    By 2young4this in forum Nevada
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 08:07 AM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer