Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2017

    Default Moved to Another State and Having Trouble Getting in to See a Doctor Here

    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: New York and I recently moved to Kentucky. I had surgery in New York before I moved here and was told to find a family physician to refer me to a Doctor to take over my care. No one wants to deal with workers compensation so I have been having an awful time trying to be seen. My family physician doesn't deal with w.c. so they wouldn't write a letter asking for approval to see this Doctor that they referred me to. No Doctor is going to see me without an approval, so what do I do from here?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007

    Default Re: Moved to Another State and Having Trouble Getting in to See a Doctor Here

    Your adjuster should be the one finding the doctor for you. That is their job.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 12:36 PM
  2. Rating and Moved Out of State Back Injury
    By alotmohr in forum Insurance Company Practices
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 11:12 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 03:16 AM
  4. Moved to Another State After Job Injury
    By purplepugs in forum Tennessee
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 06:02 AM
  5. Moved To Another State, Do I Still Have A Claim?
    By mj24736 in forum North Carolina
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 06:45 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer