Angry The Doctor I Was Referred to Won't Release Me for Work

I got a concussion at work on june/28/17 and saw a doctor that the workers comp company suggested. They sent me to a neurologist since my symptoms didn't get any better. The neurologist that they sent me to has now said that he refuses to say if someone is able to go back to work. Wouldn't write me a note for W/C or anything. I then called the first doctor, asking if he could help at all since this doctor wasn't helping me. They said they had released me to the neuro, and they couldn't do anything. My case manager at the insurance company is very hard to reach and I am stuck. I have no clue what to do next.

Default Re: The Doctor I Was Referred to Won't Release Me for Work

Quote Quoting ejmac View Post
    I got a concussion at work on june/28/17 and saw a doctor that the workers comp company suggested. They sent me to a neurologist since my symptoms didn't get any better. The neurologist that they sent me to has now said that he refuses to say if someone is able to go back to work. Wouldn't write me a note for W/C or anything. I then called the first doctor, asking if he could help at all since this doctor wasn't helping me. They said they had released me to the neuro, and they couldn't do anything. My case manager at the insurance company is very hard to reach and I am stuck. I have no clue what to do next.
    Have no further contact with anyone - consult and retain a lawyer.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.