Default Reached MMI Received Notice of Closure

Hello i have a workers comp claim in Oregon for a fractured ankle..
    About a month ago I was let go of the job and the doctor said at this not I'll sent u to a PCE or a FCE to see what I can or can not do. So I did it and his conclusion was I can't work in my former industry and said I can only do mediem work and need to find a career. My lawyer said that good news I hope. Now last Friday I received a email from said the insurance company saying I have reached MMI or medically stationary and the case we'll be closed. I am alittle confused, wheres the PPD rating or any award because I don't have any work or income and I need to know what happens next. And when does the settlement process starts.

Default Re: Reached MMI Received Notice of Closure

My lawyer said that good news I hope. Now last Friday I received a email from said the insurance company saying I have reached MMI or medically stationary and the case we'll be closed.
    Any communication must be done through your lawyer, they shouldn't be sending you emails.
    Your case isn't closed until they settle your claim, your lawyer should be explaining this to you.
    Why are you on an internet forum asking these types of questions when you're paying a lawyer to represent you?

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.