We had mediation hearing on 08/23/17 and reached an agreement. Over 60 days later, the Insurance atty hasn't even gotten the clincher done. It took him 2 weeks to finally respond to multiple inquires. Now they are saying that they are waiting Medicare and there maybe a medicare set aside. We settled for amount just under that medicare set aside limit. The insurance atty and my atty both said they will be no or should be no medicare set aside. If there is, can the MSA be renegotiated? Should ins company be liable for Medicare set aside? Is there any recourse?
I feel the insurance company is attempting to sabotage MSA.