Default Can I Go to My Own Doctor

Hi, i am a federal employee.i have injury in the work oN 2014 slipp and fall. Have a broken ankle . Surgery twice . ON the treatment i noticed my big toe is really Pain . But my surgery doctor told me its not connection from my broken ankle. So wc denied my big toe Pain. All surgery wc paid and i got my temporary disability.

ON 2016 wc send me to their doctor. And closed my case oN April without sending me anything.

Now i start Pain again.

My question is can i go to my own doctor for my Pain.?

How about my big toe ? Can i go to my own doctor? I Never go to my own doctor for my big toe because i am so scare If i have to pay By my self .

Any help Will be appreciate .

Default Re: Can I Go to My Own Doctor

Until you have an accepted claim, you are responsible for the bills.
    At this point consult a lawyer and see if he can obtain benefits on your behalf - these people obviously have no intention of being fare with you.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Quote Quoting tony View Post
    Until you have an accepted claim, you are responsible for the bills.
    At this point consult a lawyer and see if he can obtain benefits on your behalf - these people obviously have no intention of being fare with you.

Tony
    thanks Tony , the problem is its not Easy to look federal wc lawyer and i still need This job . If i hire lawyer can They fire me?

Quote Quoting Herawatiriaria View Post
    thanks Tony , the problem is its not Easy to look federal wc lawyer and i still need This job . If i hire lawyer can They fire me?
    I doubt it, the Federal system offers more protections against discrimination than jobs in the private market - you should be fine.

Federal Employees & Job Applicants
    The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission enforces Federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination.
    https://www.eeoc.gov/federal/fed_employees/

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.