Default 15 Years of Torture by WC

Any illusions I ever had about the legal system having anything to do with justice have certainly been washed down the drain in these past 15 byears. I was an RN at a mental/detox unit when a crazy pt. broke my neck, my arm in two places, and detached my thumb from my hand. I've had six surgeries and endless amounts of stress and pain. They fight me on every medical treatment I need. Deny everything just for the Hell of it, refuse to settle because they think I will die before my life expectancy is up and it will be cheaper for them. i'm so disgusted at these so-called human beings. I have no power to do anything- its all about the "LAW" not justice. I have been sincerely entertaining the thought of just going to the media and screaming my brains out about what WC is really all about. OTOH- I don't want to cut off my nose to spite my face. But most "normal" people in real life who i tell my story to are amazed, appalled and in disbelief. I don't think people really get it. A woman spills hot coffee on herself at Mc Donalds and gets millions of $$'s. I get my neck broken, lose my 35 year career, lose my whole life as I know it and I get treated like the criminal. Does anyone have any experience on just going public and opening your mouth. Is it worth it? is there anything else I can do. I am actually going to lose my house over this. something I have worked my whole life for. Is that even close to fair? Is there any place to take this story too? Thanks Kathy

Default Re: 15 Years of Torture by WC

Quote Quoting neck-break View Post
    I don't think people really get it. A woman spills hot coffee on herself at Mc Donalds and gets millions of $$'s. I get my neck broken, lose my 35 year career, lose my whole life as I know it and I get treated like the criminal. Does anyone have any experience on just going public and opening your mouth. Is it worth it? is there anything else I can do. I am actually going to lose my house over this. something I have worked my whole life for. Is that even close to fair? Is there any place to take this story too? Thanks Kathy
    I absolutely hate the term Fake News.............But................You were dupped......Please watch the Documentary called "Hot Coffee".....Its our fearless GOP that has tried their darnedest to make our lives worse and let corporation control and steal from us....

Everyone here feels your pain and understand.....But misdirected anger at off the wall lies dont help any of us!