Default Workers Conp

I've had back surgery L4& L5 L5 &s1 fusion with steel rods and a cage.I gave 30% mobility lose but what kind of compensation am I looking.plus workers comp hasn't paid me a dime since I got hurt..So what kind of settlement am I looking at my lawyer won't answer my questions

Default Re: Workers Conp

Quote Quoting Slim View Post
    I've had back surgery L4& L5 L5 &s1 fusion with steel rods and a cage.I gave 30% mobility lose but what kind of compensation am I looking.plus workers comp hasn't paid me a dime since I got hurt..So what kind of settlement am I looking at my lawyer won't answer my questions
    From what I see, the max would be $48,450
    You are entitled to 70% of your average weekly wage, up to a maximum of 323.00 a week.
    A 30% rating will get you 150 weeks of PPD benefits.

This of course is a guesstimate on my part - only your lawyer can give a definite answer.

Here's the chart
    Permanent Partial Disability / Permanent Partial Impairment - Benefit Computation For Injuries Occurring from August 27, 2010 through August 26, 2015
    http://www.owcc.state.ok.us/PPD%20PD...2008-23-11.pdf

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

This happened March 16 2016 plus I haven't received a dime the judge ordered them to get me medical treatment

Quote Quoting Slim View Post
    This happened March 16 2016 plus I haven't received a dime the judge ordered them to get me medical treatment
    What's the reason for denying wage loss? Why isn't your lawyer answering questions?

That chart is close, nothing's changed that much in a year.
    That chart refers to accepted claims, that doesn't mean they "have to pay" under any condition.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Ttd was not given at first because they said it was pre-existing but the MRI said different so the judge ordered medical treatment my lawyer is always in court so the only answers I get are from his funkies

It's not a rating it mobility I have lost 30% they haven't given a rating yet