Default Workmens Comp Settlement Price

I got injured last year on my job(head injury) and I have been out of work since then(currently still out). I have been traveling to see a neurologist's(this is the second one because the first one discharged me and rated me as there was nothing else he could do for me). I am currently taking 2 different medications(1 have to take 3times a day and the other one is as needed). I am wanting to know how does my case sound and about how much does my case seem like it is worth? My medical bills and ER bills have already been paid.

Default Re: Workmens Comp Settlement Price

Quote Quoting ashley7216 View Post
    I got injured last year on my job(head injury) and I have been out of work since then(currently still out). I have been traveling to see a neurologist's(this is the second one because the first one discharged me and rated me as there was nothing else he could do for me). I am currently taking 2 different medications(1 have to take 3times a day and the other one is as needed). I am wanting to know how does my case sound and about how much does my case seem like it is worth? My medical bills and ER bills have already been paid.
    Settlement values vary according to a number of factors, it's impossible to guess without knowing the details. (even then it would be just a guess)
    The only way to find out is to make an appointment and have a free consultation with a lawyer, he can't give you an idea of what to expect based on the specifics of your claim.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

I have a lawyer and they say that they cannot give me an estimate until the neurologists releases me. By the way my job terminated me because of this incident! I just want to know how much a case like this might be worth, and what should I look forwarded to as a result

Quote Quoting ashley7216 View Post
    I have a lawyer and they say that they cannot give me an estimate until the neurologists releases me. By the way my job terminated me because of this incident! I just want to know how much a case like this might be worth, and what should I look forwarded to as a result
    It's impossible to guess until you've healed and receive a rating - there is no set price.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.