Default Califonia Disability

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: California, I have been collecting state disability since last sept but the workers comp insurance told the state as of last month the 18th they are going to start paying me the workers comp temp disability backdated to last sept also, so the state stopped my disabilty check, as of now its been over a month and havent recieved anything yet and am without any income. My question is do you think they might have done this intentionely or am i just being paranoid

Default Re: Califonia Disability

the workers comp insurance told the state as of last month the 18th they are going to start paying me the workers comp temp disability backdated to last sept
    What did they tell you - did you get a notice stating the acceptance of your claim?
    If you didn't get a notice, you better call the adjuster and find out what's going on.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Default Re: Califonia Disability

Yes, got a notice but had been on state disability because at the time they said I was off work due to an unrelated medical issue but my attorney included that issue as an ongoing workers comp claim, they contacted both my attorney and the state telling them as of last month I would be paid weekly disability payments and so state stopped paying me, I also have private insurance liberty mutual that would pay me if nobody else is (they offset against state payments) but liberty wont pay me either as they conclude workers comp should be, not sure what to do am lucky I have a little savings if this happened to someone paycheck to paycheck they might lose their apartment or car