Default Consequences of Refusing Accommodation

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: California
    Hello all....newbie here. Does anyone know what happens if I refuse a reasonable accommodation from my employer? It has already been determined that I can not return to my previous position due to my restrictions.....bending, lifting, weight restriction of 10lbs or less, sitting or standing for a particular period of time. Basically, I have a back issue which has been confirmed via MRI, WC doctors and a QME as well. I have a conference call coming up and have no idea what, if anything, I can or will be offered based on my injury. Who knows, perhaps it will work out well for my employer and for me...maybe there is something they will find for me. But, what happens if I refuse?
    Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Consequences of Refusing Accommodation

Does anyone know what happens if I refuse a reasonable accommodation from my employer?
    You'll forfeit your claim and lose wage loss benefits.
    They're not about to let people lay back on wage loss benefits without even trying to work when offered - every disgruntled worker in America would be off on worker comp.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.