Default Doctor Did Not Release Me but Said He is Done

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: nevada My doctor did not release me, sent me to pain management and waiting on second opinion. What does this mean as far as my case and disability is concerned?

Default Re: Doctor Did Not Release Me but Said He is Done

Quote Quoting Lonita View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: nevada My doctor did not release me, sent me to pain management and waiting on second opinion. What does this mean as far as my case and disability is concerned?
    Your asking two questions at once and not enough info?
    If you are off and not working you still arnt MMI thats the note your talking about.
    As for disability, that has nothing to do with anything....The SS admin will have you see their Drs if you dont have enough info to prove disability..
    For disability cases I hear the backlog is increasing every week.( gotta love those cuts to SS)

If you are talking about workers' comp disability, you need a note from the doctor keeping you out of work.
    The North Carolina Court of Appeals has held that "In contested Workers' Compensation cases today, access to competent legal counsel is a virtual necessity." Church v. Baxter Travenol Labs, Inc., and American Motorists Insurance Company, 104 N.C. App. 411, 416 (1991).

Bob Bollinger, Attorney at Law

Hi Bob, thank you for answering. I was referring to my workers comp disability. Can they stop my disability if I am being treated for my si joint by pain doc and also waiting on my second opinion from another doc? He said I am stable but that he still needs to view my x-rays. So I am confused as to what can or might happen.

Ooops! He said not stable!
    Last edited by Lonita; 07-02-2018 at 01:50 PM.