Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Help

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Help

    I have worked at a company for a little over a year before a gt sick and found out I have a lung disease. The chemicals I work with does cause respiratory damage but we have PPE that we wear daily. I was not aware until I could no longer work that the PPE we were did not protect from fumes and chemicals...only dust. I am almost in year 3 of trying to get workers compensation. I am just now about to start receiving SSI disability after 2 and a half years! I am absolutely unable to work anywhere!! I am not allowed by my doctor. Sometimes I can't even go outside without having to either get on my nebulizer or use my inhaler several times. I'm stressing and struggling with 4 children to take care of. What should I do to make something happen??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 1971

    Default Re: Help

    What should I do to make something happen??
    Hire a lawyer!!!

    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010

    Default Re: Help

    You and your family need to know all your rights!....Please hire a very good lawyer!

Similar Threads

  1. Advice Against Going to Doctor Appointment Advice
    By reevesmb in forum Legal Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2017, 02:58 AM
  2. FCE Advice
    By sandra in forum Disability Benefits
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 06:45 PM
  3. Some Serious Advice
    By gokudbz in forum Pennsylvania
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 06:01 AM
  4. I Need Advice
    By wrinkles in forum Florida
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 01:24 PM
  5. Need Advice please
    By ky_coalminer in forum Medical Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 12:29 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Find a Lawyer