Thread: Work Injury

Default Work Injury

I was helping to set a Vertical motor when a coworker was using a screwdriver to pry the motor over. The screwdriver slipped and struck me in the face causing 8 stickers to my top lip and giving me a concussion also. The impact also caused 6 th nerve palsy. Suffered from severe head and eye pain and I wasn’t allowed to miss work. Just wondering if I can or will get a settlement? Would it be worth fighting for?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Work Injury

Quote Quoting Excalibur350se View Post
    I was helping to set a Vertical motor when a coworker was using a screwdriver to pry the motor over. The screwdriver slipped and struck me in the face causing 8 stickers to my top lip and giving me a concussion also. The impact also caused 6 th nerve palsy. Suffered from severe head and eye pain and I wasn’t allowed to miss work. Just wondering if I can or will get a settlement? Would it be worth fighting for?

Thanks in advance
    You may be eligible for a permanent loss of use award if this condition is permanent.
    You need to consult a lawyer and have him evaluate your case.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.