Default Prove Disrespectful Worker

In speaking with gale from the Hartford workman's compensation office. She showed disrespect displacement ruinous and hung up on phone. Not being provoked to do none of the above. Information was bleeded on hearing date versus new hospitalization and not being able to reach attorney. Also information that would need to be done to add attorney to claim. none of questions were answered and was hung up on twice. I was told she didn't need to talk to me because I had a attorney on file. She refused to connect me to a supervisor. How do I proceed to file complaint against employee to go into their employee file?

Default Re: Prove Disrespectful Worker

Quote Quoting William Wesley Arnold View Post
    In speaking with gale from the Hartford workman's compensation office. She showed disrespect displacement ruinous and hung up on phone. Not being provoked to do none of the above. Information was bleeded on hearing date versus new hospitalization and not being able to reach attorney. Also information that would need to be done to add attorney to claim. none of questions were answered and was hung up on twice. I was told she didn't need to talk to me because I had a attorney on file. She refused to connect me to a supervisor. How do I proceed to file complaint against employee to go into their employee file?
    Dont do the work your attorney is being paid to do!.....You can make youe case worse if your not careful.

Default Re: Prove Disrespectful Worker

William Wesley Arnold
    I was told she didn't need to talk to me because I had a attorney on file.
    No one can have contact with you or discus your case without your attorneys presence - have no further contact with that adjuster - you're jeopardizing your claim.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.