Thread: FCE Exam

Default FCE Exam

Hi I am new here, been reading post for awhile. I was hurt a couple months ago the shoulder. Been going to doctor, therapy and had mri. Doctor states nothing is torn to cause pain other than inflammation and tendinitis. Doctor sent me to an FCEC exam. I have not been back to get results yet, but got a copy for file and read over it. I donít understand all of it but I do see weíre it basically states I failed validity. It says I didnít put forth full effort. However I was sent to that test after working all night long with no sleep for over 24 hours before test was completed. I was exhausted and my legs were like jello most of the time. How will this effect me and will not having sleeep help my case out on this results?

Default Re: FCE Exam

I do see we’re it basically states I failed validity. It says I didn’t put forth full effort.
    However I was sent to that test after working all night long with no sleep for over 24 hours before test was completed.
    Having no sleep 24 hours before the test was your choice, it's not like you weren't given fare notice of this exam - it has zero to do with effort.
    That test is to determine your work restrictions - they'll probably write you up "no restrictions" and be done with it.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.