Default Insurance Failing to Provide

The W/C insurance company keeps failing to allow me to get my meds? How do I get help to stop this. I get a prescription called in I run out of meds and they deny coverage I call on the phone and finally get my "case worker" she calls gets it straightened out. Next month the same thing. This has been going on now for 7 of the last 8 months. every month I go a day or two without pain meds!!! HELP ME PLEASE

Default Re: Insurance Failing to Provide

Quote Quoting Eel Sregor View Post
    The W/C insurance company keeps failing to allow me to get my meds? How do I get help to stop this. I get a prescription called in I run out of meds and they deny coverage I call on the phone and finally get my "case worker" she calls gets it straightened out. Next month the same thing. This has been going on now for 7 of the last 8 months. every month I go a day or two without pain meds!!! HELP ME PLEASE
    A day or two late isn't uncommon, not much you can do about it other than pay out of pocket and have them reimburse you.
    It would help if you had a lawyer monitoring your claim, they're less likely to play games.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.