Default The Government Shutdown

It's a ruse - it's intended to distract and tie up the new Congress to slow the investigations into Trumps criminal behavior.
    Trump doesn't want a wall, never has - it's all a publicity stunt.
    I pray that the new Congress realizes they're dealing with a two faced lying con man and proceed accordingly.

It's not a a coincidence Trump shuts down the government the first week the new Congress is sworn in, he lost protection from his corrupt Republican buddies - the games are over.
    This clown acts in Russia's interest, I believe he's a double agent - He's even gone so far as to promote Putin's talking points and Russian propaganda from the oval office.
    He could care less about the thousands of federal workers going without pay, border security, this country or anything but himself. (and Russia)

He'll keep this country in chaos until he's impeached and jailed.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Default Re: The Government Shutdown

Looks like I was right, the ole tax/draft dodging sex predator is a Russian double agent.

FBI Opened Case Into If Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
    In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.
    The inquiry carried explosive implications.
    Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.
    http://www.livenewschat.eu/2019/01/f...alf-of-russia/

As I've said, this shutdown isn't about border security or a wall - It's about diverting attention from the investigations into Trumps criminal conduct and tying up the new Congress.
    Trump will keep this diversion up until he's impeached and jailed, it's his last and only prayer.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.