Default Wondering What I Do Now

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Arizona

My three orthopedic Doctors did not release me to go back to work. Had an IME (who actually works only for workmans comp. Cases with a 1.3 star rating) said I was fine to return to work. Labor industry says they never received any such report states my claim still open and valid. I have not received any payment since November. Had been receiving payments since injury in June. Caseworker from insurance company states my claim is no longer valid. I have not received any correspondence to verify this. Just not getting payments. Not sure what to do now as I am currently homeless because of this.

Default Re: Wondering What I Do Now

Quote Quoting Reddnan View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Arizona

My three orthopedic Doctors did not release me to go back to work. Had an IME (who actually works only for workmans comp. Cases with a 1.3 star rating) said I was fine to return to work. Labor industry says they never received any such report states my claim still open and valid. I have not received any payment since November. Had been receiving payments since injury in June. Caseworker from insurance company states my claim is no longer valid. I have not received any correspondence to verify this. Just not getting payments. Not sure what to do now as I am currently homeless because of this.
    You need to hire a lawyer and file for an expedited hearing to appeal the denial.
    These people aren't about to do anything voluntarily.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

I just got hurt at my job few weeks ago and still havent heard anything from the workmans comp people my boss did give me a paper that I give to pharmacy n doctors so I dont have ro pay for that but I have no clue what is going on with the claim I've called emailed and never get ahold of anyone or a response email back I've never went thru anything like this but I have restrictions at work now due to my broken tail one and I'm losing 25 hours a week now do to this I dont k ow what to do..

I am from indiana

Quote Quoting Nickswifey84 View Post
    I just got hurt at my job few weeks ago and still havent heard anything from the workmans comp people my boss did give me a paper that I give to pharmacy n doctors so I dont have ro pay for that but I have no clue what is going on with the claim I've called emailed and never get ahold of anyone or a response email back I've never went thru anything like this but I have restrictions at work now due to my broken tail one and I'm losing 25 hours a week now do to this I dont k ow what to do..

I am from indiana
    Consult a lawyer - you should be receiving wage loss payments for the time you miss.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

I sincerely advise to seek lawyer. I also had experience about salary delayed and no termination fee after company fired all marketing with no reasons. we only went to 1lawyer when we could have gone to more to get more opinions.