Default Change The World

The ten lessons to change the world - The best motivational speech you'll ever hear.

Admiral McRaven Leaves the Audience SPEECHLESS | One of the Best Motivational Speeches

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Default Re: Change The World

Referring to real-life experience is powerful and convincing. The tone of his speech reflects real determination and purpose. He is a true leader, hero and great General. His speech is highly motivational and inspirational. He has changed the world. A least he has given me guidance, of will, the sense of purpose and direction.

Default Re: Change The World

To think, it's men like this Trump (private bone spurs) berates on a daily bases, he's even gone so far as to call them cowards, dope heads, scum bags and stupid.
    He has attacked a decorated war hero John Mc Cain, calling him a loser and a disgrace, attacked a grieving widow while she mourned over the coffin of her husband, killed in Afghanistan with her newborn child and has even attacked Gold Star Families - This psychopath has no limits.

This demagogue endangers the lives of our servicemen on a daily basis by his ignorance, incompetence and pursuit of personal wealth and power.
    This man sides with Putin, propagates Russian Conspiracies Theories, does Putin's bidding at the UN and has held secret meetings in the oval office with Russian Intelligence Officers.
    If the Senate refuses to remove this Russian Operative from office, we have a moral duty to do so in the next election (that's if we still have a functioning Democracy)

America ‘is under attack from the president,’ ex-special ops commander says
    Retired Adm. William McRaven says Trump doesn’t believe in the ideals that made America great
    The U.S. commander who oversaw the raid that killed Osama bin Laden says the U.S. is under attack again — “but from within,” and it’s the president doing it.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/am...ays-2019-10-17

Trump’s attack on retired admiral who led bin Laden raid escalates a war of words
    Trump derided McRaven as a “Hillary Clinton fan” and an “Obama backer” before suggesting that the four-star admiral, who recently left his post as chancellor of the University of Texas amid a battle with chronic lymphocytic leukemia, should have caught bin Laden faster.
    In a statement initially released to CNN and confirmed by The Post, McRaven said he didn’t back Clinton or anyone else in the 2016 presidential election and was a fan of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, both of whom he worked for while in uniform.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...1d2_story.html

I have zero respect for anyone who defends the childish attacks on our Military and public servants or the crimes committed by Trump, as far as I'm concerned you're a traitor to humanity and this country.
    Pray For America.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.