Thread: Ppi Rating

Default Ppi Rating

This summer I had an injury at work where my left arm was rolled in between two rollers, resulting in compartment syndrome. I had three surgeries immediately, was in the hospital for 2 1/2 weeks, was off work getting missed wages all summer, and in December I had one more surgery. I recently had a PPI evaluation done, and these are the doctor notes that I received. I received a “10% left upper extremity impairment, which can be converted to 6% whole person impairment”

According to my math, my 6% whole person impairment results in $10,500 (6x1,750).
    Is this correct?

Default Re: Ppi Rating

Evan
    According to my math, my 6% whole person impairment results in $10,500 (6x1,750). Is this correct?
    I have no idea if that's correct or not - you didn't post the source for the info or how you came up with those figures.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Here’s the chart I found with the most current rates. http://www.bdlfirm.com/wp-content/up...346xCE0C6).PDF

Quote Quoting Evan View Post
    Here’s the chart I found with the most current rates. http://www.bdlfirm.com/wp-content/up...346xCE0C6).PDF
    Looks correct to me, according to that chart - However, that's an old chart and could've been amended since, the worst that could happen is it will be more.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.