Default I Missed My Workers Comp Deposition Do I Loose My Benefits Such As Receiving a Check

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: California

Default Re: I Missed My Workers Comp Deposition Do I Loose My Benefits Such As Receiving a Ch

Quote Quoting Jrm23 View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: California
    Of course, you forfeited your claim.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Default Re: I Missed My Workers Comp Deposition Do I Loose My Benefits Such As Receiving a Ch

Quote Quoting tony View Post
    Of course, you forfeited your claim.

Tony
    The day before i was at the ER all night and morning. I have kidney stones and was in a really bad shape i got home that around 4am my deposition was at 10:00am i passed out when i got home but my deposition was re-schedule to april

Quote Quoting Jrm23 View Post
    The day before i was at the ER all night and morning. I have kidney stones and was in a really bad shape i got home that around 4am my deposition was at 10:00am i passed out when i got home but my deposition was re-schedule to april
    Well that's nice of you to share the details after my response, so now you have an excused absence, correct?
    Unless there's more, sounds like you got away with it.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Quote Quoting tony View Post
    Well that's nice of you to share the details after my response, so now you have an excused absence, correct?
    Unless there's more, sounds like you got away with it.

Tony
    Yea i wouldn't miss the deposition, i was really sick i have paper work from the doctor when i was released from the ER,i just cant afford loosing my benefits right now i depend on that money,