Default Non Schedule Award for Spinal Fusion

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: NY
    I was just curious to hear about non schedule awards people have received particularly in ny but anywhere else would be good too. i should be getting one at the end of the year just trying to get a feel for how others turned out.i had a L5-S1 spinal fusion with pain still.

Default Re: Non Schedule Award for Spinal Fusion

People are reluctant to share such info on a public internet forum in fear of being discovered - I also discourage it.
    What others received is irrelevant to your claim.
    Settlements are based on factors like wages, the ability of the employer to accommodate, age, education and other factors - no claim is the same.

This is a support forum to share experiences, expose corruption and support each other emotionally.
    I try to keep away from these "how much can we get" threads, it cheapens the landscape.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

i understand. im just trying to plan my next year out going back to school and i want to be able to provide for my family without having to hurt my back again. thank you for the response.

Quote Quoting master-at-arms View Post
    i understand. im just trying to plan my next year out going back to school and i want to be able to provide for my family without having to hurt my back again. thank you for the response.
    Thanks for respecting myself and this forum, I really appreciate it.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.