My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: California I have lifetime medical and moved to Tennessee. My attorney is telling me I will need to fly to California to get my RX refills. Can't they just get me a new doctor in my new state? Also the company I had my injury at is self insured why can't I just get a lump sum and take care of my own medical? My attorney says they don't have to agree to that but I want my medical in my own hands.