Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Learning to Walk Again

Thanks, airdale I've been trying my friend

Update: 5-28-19

Just got a contraversion letter from w/c denying my head injury claim. Just got off the phone with my
    Lawyer, explained what the letter was and told me she is now suing to dispute their decision. My hope is this works. I was not like this before my accident and didn't even notice it till much later on. My Lord please help my family, please heal their hearts, please heal my mind
    And please be with those who need you most, Amen.

Update: 5-28-2019

I have a voc. Meeting coming up on the 24th of June. I haven't even started physical therapy yet which doesn't start until June 3rd. Plus my lawyer filed law suit because they claim I didn't receive a head injury in this accident. They're not paying for my anti psychotic meds. Which is also in the suit. They even told my lawyer that if I ask my doctor to change his diagnosis from MTBI to just depression and they'll cover my meds. Catch 22 . If I do that I'll screw myself. Eye lids are slamming shut . Will update tomorrow

Update: 6-11- 19

I quit smoking. And w/c keeps denying my claims. I have trouble getting in the shower with one leg so, they won't help with that. I've fallen twice in the shower and twice going down my ramp. Home health can't come help because I drive myself. I've on the shelf for two years and I'm gonna get off my butt push myself to do things always have. Still waiting on lawsuit over neurosurgeon . Feels more Like I'm venting than updating. Just tired of this shell game with w/c, lawyers and Drs.

Quote Quoting ChiLDofGod View Post
    Update: 6-11- 19

I quit smoking. And w/c keeps denying my claims. I have trouble getting in the shower with one leg so, they won't help with that. I've fallen twice in the shower and twice going down my ramp. Home health can't come help because I drive myself. I've on the shelf for two years and I'm gonna get off my butt push myself to do things always have. Still waiting on lawsuit over neurosurgeon . Feels more Like I'm venting than updating. Just tired of this shell game with w/c, lawyers and Drs.
    Congrats for quitting smoking!.........Been 30 years for me.....As to your game comment, yep, its a sick and twisted game, and the laws have been drawn up by insurance companies, then passed by politicians....

When the working man was sold down the road, no one cared.....Even now no one cares, till its YOU!.....That is where the problem starts...

Our only chance of being treated fairly is to use the legal system, but its hard when you start with 2 strikes to begin with!

Cases like yours are life changing.....You can see around here how many have a hangnail and believe its worth money or will be able to retire on............Now going through the grinder myself for 8 1/2 years I have great empathy for the fight and struggle!

Venting is good, even great, a reason why I still come here daily!....My life changed over 12 1/2 years ago....Life aint easy, just one day at a time and try to protect myself from the real world!

Hang in there, I sure hope the pendulum swings your way soon!

What's really strange is I thought I replied to your response but, I apparently didn't. That's the kind of hallucinations I'm having. Something as simple as me texting you and there was a big paragraph and everything. I even asked a question. What's VOC meeting about? But none of what i said is here. I even talked about psych Dr being very helpful and my meds are helping alot. I freak out when these little moments happen cause it's so wierd. I need help! And I can't get it because w/c doesn't want me to get my head checked.

Update: June 13, 2019
    It happened again last Sunday at church someone asked me to set up an interview with our Bishop because I'm the executive secretary of the church. So, I set Wednesday the 12th, yesterday anyways that never happened. Turns out she asked me that in February 2019, and to me the conversation happened last Sunday. I felt bad she had to drive out of her way for nothing