Default Need Advice, Workmans Comp

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Nevada
    Hello. I've been diagnosed with Carpal tunnel syndrome. I've already been through the whole steps with WC etc. So long story short. I was just rated for ppd from one of their drs they sent me to the beginning of April. I waited a few weeks to pass and called the claims agent. She told me they were getting a second opinion on the report for the ppd, and I should get something in mail in the next week. Few days later the report comes to me and to my surprise it was a higher percentage whole body impairment than I thought it would be. But the letter stated it's going to be held in suspension because they failed to provide the ppd dr with my emg results prior to evaluation. So I go to where I had ppd done and bring my emg copies. I talk to a co partner that works there and she tells me the dr that did my ppd lives out of state and comes to do evaluations once a month or so. But at that time the wc sent their faxed copy of my emg which was horrible quality and couldn't be read. So she took my copies and supposedly forwarded it to the dr. I then wait a few weeks and try to call the dr. I luckily got ahold of him and he informed me he received clear copy,and was going to finish up report that night and fax back to wc. I wait few weeks ,call wc and my case worker is always rude, short. I ask the status of my case and she said nothing still. No report. I said I talked to dr and he said he sent the completed report. She said hold on. Left me on hold for few minutes, then says no, no mail I check every day. She then continues to be rude and says since you talk to him so much you should try and call him, and hangs up on me. So my question is ,I cant het ahold of him to confirm again that he finished report. If they really didnt get it,and this guy cant be reached can they terminate my report ,and rating percentage? My disability percentage isn't pending my emg results, me having carpal tunnel syndrome is pending the emg. He already rated me,and gave me the disability percentage, and referenced the guidelines, mostly motor,and sensory loss. But again claims he needs to see emg to solidify I do indeed have carpal tunnel, which I do. I've had 2 emgs both positive. Sorry for the long story. Thanks for any input.

Default Re: Need Advice, Workmans Comp

So basically they're playing games.
    They're not about to play "fair" or negotiate with you in good faith, they know you have no idea of what you're doing and will take full advantage of it.
    Have no further contact with that adjuster, doctor or anyone until you retain a lawyer, you're already in over your head.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Yeah, seems that way. I kinda believe the dr when he said he sent it back to wc. If they try to act like they never got that report of him seeing the emg my ppd rating should still be valid correct? He rated me on my disability. Just needs to see emg to confirm cts. Now if my emg was negative, then of course I'd be screwed. He clearly states just need emg confirmation of cts. Not the percentage of disability is pending emg. It's mostly motir,and sensory loss in report.

It doesn't matter what anyone says, they could all be lying and probably are.
    Like I said, they're not going to be legit with you until you hire a lawyer.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.