Default My Workmans Comp Claim Here in Oregon

Ive never hurt myself at work in my entire life but today 08/05/2019 @ 8:30 a.m i completely broke my fibula in my right leg while deep cleaning freezers and floors(by spraying ammonia freezers with warm water as well as the bare shop floors with no type of non skid mats)in an algae plant named "new earth". I slipped an fell off of a steel platform an broke my leg while on the clock. I am hired on thru a temp agency (express) here in klamath falls oregon. When the accident occurred, a higher up at new earth called and informed express about what was going on. Then the higher up handed me his cell phone an the express associate asked what happened to me an I stated I fell off a wet steel platform, when I tried to step down the 2 to 3 ft platform my back left foot slid out from under me and all my weight came down on my right foot which slid out from me as well an that's when I heard a very loud "pop" sound. I was on the ground in water and algae trying to stand but I couldn't do it so a higher up and another supervisor picked me up from the ground. I than called my father for a ride to the hospital and that's when express told me no hospital an to come directly to there office to begin paperwork. So I went there with an untreated broken leg an than they made me go to there doctor for treatment an there Dr confirmed I had a broken fibula an I cannot attend work. an now during "investigation" express is making it very clear that they are doing everything within their power to prevent me from recieving the compensation I fully deserve. I truly feel like an unjust ruling is happening while I am out of work for at least 6 weeks on crutches an with a cast. I cannot pay my Bill's and they are already piled on.. I truly feel powerless to the situation at hand and am in desperate need of help! Please help me.

Default Re: My Workmans Comp Claim Here in Oregon

I truly feel powerless to the situation at hand and am in desperate need of help!
    The only person that can help is a lawyer specializing in worker compensation.
    Make no further statements or argue with the employer, consult and retain a lawyer immediately.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.