Default Settlement and Letter from State Fund Say Different Things

I signed paperwork with my attorney for a lump sum amount for Compromise and Release.

I received a letter from State fun about a month later saying I have a new claims adjuster, which was weird.

Then I received another letter from said adjuster and pretty much said they would be ending my disability and sending me the lump of of $x,xxx which was wayyyyyy less. They also put another amounts that they said they had paid me from such and such date. That letter worried me

So Im just wondering if anyone else received something like that but it was in error? Im hoping that since shes new on the case she just made this huge error since I have not received any type of payment from disability besides medical care but that was to be covered and not included in the compromise and release.

I did email the attorney to find out, but Im worried now that they wont pay too much attention to it now since they will be getting their money (per the letter too)

Default Re: Settlement and Letter from State Fund Say Different Things

I received another letter from said adjuster and pretty much said they would be ending my disability and sending me the lump of of $x,xxx which was wayyyyyy less. They also put another amounts that they said they had paid me from such and such date.
    Are you contesting the amounts stated in the letter or the idea they deducted it from the total amount?
    Without seeing the wording of the C&R it's impossible to comment - only your attorney can give a definite answer.
    I apologize for banning you, I thought you where a prankster when I seen that name registering - if you can read this, I lifted the ban.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.