Question Settlement and How It is Formulated

Hello,

I was wondering how they come up with PPI?

I fell at work and needed a total knee replacement. I think my WC took care of me very well. Meaning they paid for PT for almost 11 months before surgery and after all doctor appt, surgery even a driver to get me back and forth to work.

Settlement numbers ?

25% disability to lower extremity/knee. This equals to 45 degrees 25% is equal to 11.25 degrees. How do they get 11.25 Degrees?

Honestly I thought my knee is worth more then they are offering.

Thank you for any information.

Default Re: Settlement and How It is Formulated

Quote Quoting rickyislandgirl View Post
    Hello,

I was wondering how they come up with PPI?

I fell at work and needed a total knee replacement. I think my WC took care of me very well. Meaning they paid for PT for almost 11 months before surgery and after all doctor appt, surgery even a driver to get me back and forth to work.

Settlement numbers ?

25% disability to lower extremity/knee. This equals to 45 degrees 25% is equal to 11.25 degrees. How do they get 11.25 Degrees?

Honestly I thought my knee is worth more then they are offering.

Thank you for any information.
    If you think yore not getting a fare shake, lawyer up.
    The initial consultation is free, a lawyer will be able to look at the facts of your case and determine if it's fare.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.