Default Employer Won't Comply with Request for Info

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Kansas

Quote Quoting Stacyb1970 View Post
    My employer chewed me out for 3 days for hiring an attorney after my back injury was denied by work comp. My attorney sent the standard paperwork to my employer requesting my salary and job description but my boss refuses to fill it out. The work comp insurance adjustor also sent the same paperwork and my boss still refuses to fill it our. There is no boss above him for me to go to as he owns the company. Also, he has hired our former HR manager, who left employment last July, to investigate me and this claim. I've been without treatment on 3 herniated discs and in pain since it happened. What can I do?

Default Re: Employer Won't Comply with Request for Info

Quote Quoting Stacyb1970 View Post

My employer chewed me out for 3 days for hiring an attorney after my back injury was denied by work comp. My attorney sent the standard paperwork to my employer requesting my salary and job description but my boss refuses to fill it out. The work comp insurance adjustor also sent the same paperwork and my boss still refuses to fill it our. There is no boss above him for me to go to as he owns the company. Also, he has hired our former HR manager, who left employment last July, to investigate me and this claim. I've been without treatment on 3 herniated discs and in pain since it happened. What can I do?
    You do nothing, you hired an attorney now let him do his job!....Will it take time, yes....Hang in there...The more he fights the deeper trouble they will be in!