Default Looking to Borrow Lsa from Ptd

Hi, I am in Ohio, 68 years old.
    Q1. Got PTD 3 1/2 years ago, file in that time LSA for attorney fee 12K, and he got paid. Now need to borrow to pay some debt 15k. If this is possible, how I can do it?
    Q2. My attorney got his payment at that time, and later he moved. I do not have his new contact info. I am not sure if he is still my attorney, or if I need an attorney to request a new personal LSA from Ohio BWC. Please, any advice?

Default Re: Looking to Borrow Lsa from Ptd

Now need to borrow to pay some debt 15k. If this is possible, how I can do it?
    Here's the instructions direct from the BWC website, follow them carefully.
    As long as you have an established claim and the proper documentation you shouldn't need a lawyer, file Form C32 and see what happens.
    Good Luck.

Lump sum advancement (LSA) benefit
    LSA is the pre-payment of future compensation for financial relief and rehabilitation purposes only
    A Lump Sum Advancement (LSA) is the pre-payment of future compensation for financial relief and rehabilitation purposes only.
    https://info.bwc.ohio.gov/wps/portal...vZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.