Default Ending Unknown

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: New York I injured my knee and back at work. I completely tore my meniscus, had all of the meniscus removed. My knee requires a knee replacement but Iím only 42. I had surgery on my L5S1, didnít work. Now I have an electronic stimulator in my back. Itís been 2yrs. I have no clue what the insurance company will offer. Please help

Default Re: Ending Unknown

Quote Quoting Tracy8310@ View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: New York I injured my knee and back at work. I completely tore my meniscus, had all of the meniscus removed. My knee requires a knee replacement but I’m only 42. I had surgery on my L5S1, didn’t work. Now I have an electronic stimulator in my back. It’s been 2yrs. I have no clue what the insurance company will offer. Please help
    You should look into an attorney!.....Every case is different, and no one here can answer such a direct question.....Get representation, thats the only right thing to do!

You really need to consult a local lawyer.
    A 2 year old injury, if not properly documented at the time of injury, could be a huge battle.
    Hopefully it was well documented, and sounds like you've tried to return to work, with negative results.
    Good attorney's will give you a free consultation, to see just where you stand.
    Did you see one when you were first injured? If so, you should contact them ASAP.

Quote Quoting Tracy8310@ View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: New York I injured my knee and back at work. I completely tore my meniscus, had all of the meniscus removed. My knee requires a knee replacement but Iím only 42. I had surgery on my L5S1, didnít work. Now I have an electronic stimulator in my back. Itís been 2yrs. I have no clue what the insurance company will offer. Please help
    Iíve been going on four yrs. itís been a struggle but Iíve had great representation to help me thru it. Broken tiba fibula l5s1 surgery damaged cervical nerves with scs implan and much moret. Things r rough but I think getting close to end. But an attorney is only way to go. Get one if u donít already