Thread: Herniation

Default Herniation

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: oregon I had a diskectomy and now it is re herniated so what will happen now and what should I do to get the most help out of this? I can feel the pain in my spine all day and worse with every step I take. The pain was all on the left side before surgery but now in both butt cheeks and both calf!
    Last edited by JCOLbuscar; 02-04-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Default Re: Herniation

Quote Quoting JCOLbuscar View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: oregon I had a diskectomy and now it is re herniated so what will happen now and what should I do to get the most help out of this? I can feel the pain in my spine all day and worse with every step I take. The pain was all on the left side before surgery but now in both butt cheeks and both calf!
    Depends on what the doc says, if it's the same disk it should be covered under the same claim, otherwise you'll have to file a second injury claim.
    If the carrier fails to do the right thing or if you're unsure of what to do, consult and retain a lawyer.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.