Default Trump's a Crime Fighting Genius

This "crimefighter" is releasing every felon, tax cheat, con man, sex predator and fraudster in the Federal Prison system and we're supposed to seriously believe he's worried about corruption in Ukraine.
    The criminal Senate, Moscow Mitch, Water Boy Barr and the deranged Republican party have declared him King and above the law - This psychopath (with coaching from Putin) intends to undermine the Constitution and destroy the morals this country was built.

Our Country has been hijacked by a Draft Dodging sex predator/Russian Puppet/ Con Man and we're the joke of the planet for allowing it to happen.
    This coward brags about assaulting women and had unprotected sex with a prostitute the first week his wife was home with their first baby.
    He's shown no remorse, has no empathy, conscious nor any moral limits - He's delusional, impulsive and is capable of anything, he's our #1 national security threat.

I have zero respect for anyone who defends or supports this psychopath, you're a traitor to your country and Our Creator - Remember, we are One Nation Under GOD (not Under Trump)
    Life is bigger than a tax break, a bigoted belief or being a self serving hypocrite - my God, think of something other than yourself.

Tony
    Last edited by tony; 03-27-2020 at 11:05 AM.
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Default Re: Trump's a Crime Fighting Genius

Exactly 20 days after assuring America he has the coronavirus under control and bragging about his intelligence, we now top China in reported cases.
    Of course, he takes responsibility for nothing, it's Obamas fault - How many more Americans have to die because of this nutcase's incompetence and ignorance?
    Somebody needs to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove this psychopath from office.

Some of Trump's top-most advisers have reportedly discussed invoking the 25th Amendment, which lets 14 people remove a sitting president from office. Here's how it works.
    http://https://www.businessinsider.c...-office-2017-3

Mar 7, 2020
    Trump’s visit to the CDC shows why there’s concern about his coronavirus response
    Trump spent a visit to the CDC misrepresenting the state of coronavirus testing, praising himself, and attacking his critics.
    By Catherine Kimcatkim0525@gmail.com Mar 7, 2020, 4:05pm EST
    The president spent much of the press conference working to convince the public his administration has the coronavirus under control, something that does not appear to be the case.
    “As of right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test [can have one], that’s the important thing, and the tests are all perfect, like the letter was perfect, the transcription was perfect,”

And this concern was on display at the CDC press conference when Trump took time to talk at length about his own intelligence, in part by referencing a “great, super genius” uncle who taught at MIT.
    I like this stuff. I really get it,” Trump said. “People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors say, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should’ve done that instead of running for president.”
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...visit-covid-19

March 27, 2020
    US has more known cases of coronavirus than any other country
    By Nicole Chavez, Holly Yan and Madeline Holcombe, CNN
    Updated 5:41 AM ET, Fri March 27, 2020
    (CNN)The United States now has the highest number of known cases of coronavirus in the world with more than 82,000, according to CNN's tally of cases reported by health officials.
    The US cases piled up Thursday, surpassing China and Italy. The per capita rate of cases varies because of the countries' vast differences in population.
    As of Thursday evening, the United States had at least 82,100 cases while China was reporting 81,782. There have been more than 510,000 cases reported worldwide. The countries' numbers are changing constantly and both the totals and the rank order of countries could change at any time.

The grim milestone comes just as US officials said there was a new high for fatalities reported in a single day.
    At least 246 new deaths were reported Thursday, bringing the total number of deaths nationwide to at least 1,195.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/26/healt...day/index.html

After just twenty days ago bragging that because of his quick action "anybody that needs a test [can have one]" - he now admits there's a shortage and blames Obama.
    This guy is a certified nutcase, he doesn't realize we have video records

'I don't take responsibility at all': Trump deflects blame for coronavirus testing fumble
    President Donald Trump on Friday deflected blame for his administration’s lagging ability to test Americans for the coronavirus outbreak, insisting instead — without offering evidence — that fault lies with his predecessor, Barack Obama.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...testing-128971

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.