Default Multiple Repetitive Injuries

So..because I'm an overachiever, I now have multiple arm issues which have been reported to IC. Still waiting to see the ortho group I've request
    Have shoulder pain, left elbow paIn and wrist pain..carpal tunnel and a thumb that shows inflammation and now has a huge knot where my thumb attaches to my wrist. Of course numbness and tingling in fingers on that hand into palm. My job is highly repetitive work..constant repetition.
    Anyway...I had a car wreck a few years ago that the neurologist said it was possible that my arm complications were exacerbated by the car accident. Also had a previous surgery on same elbow..work comp..but was upper side of elbow. Settled out over 5 yrs ago.
    So going forward, how will the IC respond to all this?

Default Re: Multiple Repetitive Injuries

Quote Quoting Stylist1 View Post
    So..because I'm an overachiever, I now have multiple arm issues which have been reported to IC. Still waiting to see the ortho group I've request
    Have shoulder pain, left elbow paIn and wrist pain..carpal tunnel and a thumb that shows inflammation and now has a huge knot where my thumb attaches to my wrist. Of course numbness and tingling in fingers on that hand into palm. My job is highly repetitive work..constant repetition.
    Anyway...I had a car wreck a few years ago that the neurologist said it was possible that my arm complications were exacerbated by the car accident. Also had a previous surgery on same elbow..work comp..but was upper side of elbow. Settled out over 5 yrs ago.
    So going forward, how will the IC respond to all this?
    Depends on what the employer says, otherwise you might have problems. - the burden's on you to prove these conditions are related to your employment.
    If you do prevail, they may get an apportionment of loss because of your previous claim and the car wreck.
    Better lawyer up.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.