Default Comuncation with Defence Attorney

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: ca .do i have to send my inquiry a bout approval of tretment to insurance company lawyer not to adjustor. I dont have any llegal represention i represent my self.my under standing i dont have to send any letter or even serving the defense attorney with any thing i have to send all dicument to the adjustor. Please help my with this point.thank you.

Default Re: Comuncation with Defence Attorney

do i have to send my inquiry a bout approval of tretment to insurance company lawyer not to adjustor. I dont have any llegal represention i represent my self.
    That defense attorney works for the carrier, he's not going to talk to you even if you could find out who he is, you're obviously clueless.
    If you don't know where to send an inquiry, you sure won't know how to deal with a denial - you've lost before you started.
    Why are you "representing yourself" if you have no idea of what you're doing?

This place isn't intended to replace a lawyer, hire a lawyer or accept the consequences of not doing so.
    You've got dozens of threads on this same topic, enough already.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

Default Re: Comuncation with Defence Attorney

Quote Quoting mark14 View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: ca .do i have to send my inquiry a bout approval of tretment to insurance company lawyer not to adjustor. I dont have any llegal represention i represent my self.my under standing i dont have to send any letter or even serving the defense attorney with any thing i have to send all dicument to the adjustor. Please help my with this point.thank you.
    Lawyer up, your digging your own hole!