Re: Permanent Partial Disability vs Slu
If that where the case he would've stated it that way. He gave you a 20% rating, that's what they will look at.
In regard to the multiple ody parts my doctor said i have 20% on both shoulders... would that then make the percentage 40% they will use.
It says 20% on both - not 20% on each totaling 40%, without knowing the type of injury it's impossible to comment further.
Ask your lawyer specific questions relevant to the report, he knows the details of your claim.
Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.