Default How Much Longer

Hi all im new to the forum so hello and here is my story(short version). Anyway i filed a claim last year. My claim was denied so i went to an AGREED UPON QME which was favorable. So the insurance company accepted my claim.The QME supplemental report put me at 20% WPI (class 2 impairment). I recieved my accepted claim letter exactly 4 months ago. I have not recieved any type of payment or have i heard anything from the insurance company since. what happens from here? why have i not heard anything from the insurance company in 4 months?? do you think they lost my file??

Default Re: How Much Longer

Quote Quoting Gs455432 View Post
    Hi all im new to the forum so hello and here is my story(short version). Anyway i filed a claim last year. My claim was denied so i went to an AGREED UPON QME which was favorable. So the insurance company accepted my claim.The QME supplemental report put me at 20% WPI (class 2 impairment). I recieved my accepted claim letter exactly 4 months ago. I have not recieved any type of payment or have i heard anything from the insurance company since. what happens from here? why have i not heard anything from the insurance company in 4 months?? do you think they lost my file??
    Their probably playing games.....Attorneys are the only way to make sure compamies like this cant fool around.

The QME supplemental report put me at 20% WPI (class 2 impairment). I recieved my accepted claim letter exactly 4 months ago. I have not recieved any type of payment or have i heard anything from the insurance company since.
    Call your adjuster and see what's going on, if you get the run around have no further contact and consult a lawyer - you may be due a 10% penalty on late payments.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.

well its been over 4 months since i recieved approval and i havent heard anything from IC. My lawyer filed a DOR and there is a priority conference coming up soon. So i guess maybe my claim will get somewhere now?