Default Upcoming FCE

So,I've been receiving TTD checks since my injury on Feb.,2019. I am still working with Vocational Rehab, starting a college course at the end of the month.I have an FCE exam on the 28th of this month. I have nerve damage in my foot that was a result of "traumatic injury" as described in my WC award agreement. My concern is that I may be close to being declared MMI. I think all concerned may agree that I will not be able to go back to my pre-injury job,and the nature of my job doesn't accommodate any "light duty". I do keep a good back and forth with my lawyer,but I am still a bit confused about what happens after the FCE and my TTD checks. I am going to speak again with my lawyer on Tuesday, what questions should I ask? Thank you for all your help

Default Re: Upcoming FCE

I am still a bit confused about what happens after the FCE and my TTD checks. I am going to speak again with my lawyer on Tuesday, what questions should I ask?
    Ask him exactly what concerns you just as you stated in this post.
    No one knows what you're confused about or the facts of your claim, it's impossible for any of us to coach you on what to ask your lawyer.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.