Thread: Wcmsa's

Default Wcmsa's

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Ca. I would like to know if it is possible to take control of an established WCMSA from the insurance company that manages it? Can you sell your WCMSA annual payments?

Default Re: Wcmsa's

Quote Quoting Denice1033 View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Ca. I would like to know if it is possible to take control of an established WCMSA from the insurance company that manages it? Can you sell your WCMSA annual payments?
    I have control of mine as it was what my attornies fought for.....I think once its set up its a done deal?(my opinon)
    I cant imagine it could be sold off because it was made to cover Medicare!...

Default Re: Wcmsa's

Quote Quoting Denice1033 View Post
    Depending on the wording of the settlement you may be able to gain control of the WCMSA (self administer)
    No you can't sell WCMSA annual payments - that money isn't transferable, it's intended to cover medical associated with your Medicare account only.

Tony
    Moderator Responses are based on my personal bias, experience and research - They do not represent the views of the admin nor may be accepted in the legal community, always consult an attorney.