Default Virtual Impairment Rating

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Georgia.
    I suffered a 3rd degree burn on my right upper arm and have been waiting on an impairment rating since October. The company that Liberty Mutual is going through now is saying they don't have to physically see me to do an impairment rating. I have permanent muscle and nerve damage as well as a great loss of muscle in regards to strength and I dont see how they will evaluate this into my rating without seeing me. Anyone ever experienced this?

Default Re: Virtual Impairment Rating

Quote Quoting savannahhagood View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Georgia.
    I suffered a 3rd degree burn on my right upper arm and have been waiting on an impairment rating since October. The company that Liberty Mutual is going through now is saying they don't have to physically see me to do an impairment rating. I have permanent muscle and nerve damage as well as a great loss of muscle in regards to strength and I dont see how they will evaluate this into my rating without seeing me. Anyone ever experienced this?
    Sure hope you have a lawyer?!!!!........I would think their is alot of information from your treating Drs, and therapy?....The judge will decide alot from understanding of what was written by professinals....IMO