Injured at work, went to Urgent care, told them shoulder/arm pain and numbness, they told me that it was Workmans comp and couldn't be both shoulder and arm plus numbness so concentration shoulder, they said it was sprain, but referred to orpthropedic. firefighter.
Orthopedic did MRI, then surgery for
1) arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
2) arthroscopic with debridement, extensive including labral debridement synovectomy, and debridement of intra-articular partial thickness biceps tendon tear, partial-thickness subscapularis tendon per
3) Arthroscopic subacromial decompression
4)Arthroscopic distal clavicular excision
5) Biceps tendon groove plasty. This was all done in Sept. 2020
-completed physical therapy, back to work for a month, still in pain but told pain is normal for up to a year, working out (nothing heavy)
-last two weeks arms has become panfull and goes completely numb down to fingers
-followed up with Surgeon who said , it was cervical and has nothing to do with his surgery, and that I never mentioned numbness
-In initial report from Urgent care (who told me I couldn't be seen for arm and shoulder) in typed report doctor mention tingling in arm
- In surgeons notes from first appointment it says "dysesthesias of the hand but this does not occur on a constant basis""
-W/C denied MRI, I am in pain and I don't know what to do, if you have any knowledge please share. I don't want to be in pain, I don't want to sit around on light duty, but I don't want my arm messed up for life. If you have knowledge to share , please do