State employee with future medical through the State Compensation Insurance Fund (SCIF).

I moved out of state and need to see a doctor for my comp injury. It's been four weeks since I started with SCIF to find a doctor out here. (I did go to Urgent Care to get treated when I first needed care) SCIF has been of no help.

How does one find an appropriate doctor out of state?