I used to live in California 20 years ago I was on workman's comp and was rehabilitated went to a vocational school received certifications for human resource specialist and dragon naturally speaking. I would like a copy of my certifications, I have done everything calling the workman's comp offices trying to get information and I haven't gotten any help, I don't remember the name of the school. I know that it was close to Baldwin Park West Covina area. If there is another way I could get my certification somehow if anyone can please assist me that would be great. Thank you