Default 11 Year Case

My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Texas. After going on 12 years and 18 surgeries on foot. I have been told I cannot drop my case with the state? This seems like a violation of my civil and constitutional rights. The Texas division of workman's compensation is a sham a joke. They can't and won't answer my question on what there fuction is. They state regulatory but how is it that there is medical fraud and insurance fraud and medical malpractice within my case. Lawyers won't touch workers comp and tort reform gives doctors a free pass. I have been talking with my Adjuster and I'm pretty sure if I can get the state out of my life they will settle. TDI is also worthless No One Audits these cases so it is a free for all. No oversight. Their has to be a way to get the state out of my life. I do have lifetime benefits with my insurance carrier that's handling this case. I am also in an open network so I can pick whatever doctors I want. As of now I have not had a gatekeeper for over 2 years and trying to find one is not that easy with 18 surgeries.

Default Re: 11 Year Case

Quote Quoting mjob2206 View Post
    My workers compensation claim was made in the State of: Texas. After going on 12 years and 18 surgeries on foot. I have been told I cannot drop my case with the state? This seems like a violation of my civil and constitutional rights. The Texas division of workman's compensation is a sham a joke. They can't and won't answer my question on what there fuction is. They state regulatory but how is it that there is medical fraud and insurance fraud and medical malpractice within my case. Lawyers won't touch workers comp and tort reform gives doctors a free pass. I have been talking with my Adjuster and I'm pretty sure if I can get the state out of my life they will settle. TDI is also worthless No One Audits these cases so it is a free for all. No oversight. Their has to be a way to get the state out of my life. I do have lifetime benefits with my insurance carrier that's handling this case. I am also in an open network so I can pick whatever doctors I want. As of now I have not had a gatekeeper for over 2 years and trying to find one is not that easy with 18 surgeries.
    Well you do live in a red state, that should explain alot about workers have as few rights as possable...Look at right to work laws, those wernt passed for you or any other worker.....